To bring the Club Med spirit to all staying inside during these unprecedented times, the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept has launched Club Med at Home.
The weekly series of activities designed to inspire and engage families features downloadable coloring book pages, exclusive recipes, playlists, streaming workout classes, virtual resort tours and more. New content will be added weekly to www.clubmed.us/clubmedathome and announced via newsletter.
Knowing multi-gen households are spending more time inside together than ever before, there’s never been a more relevant time for resort brands to launch at-home and virtual travel experiences.
- Start the day with destination workout videos like yoga in Italy or HIIT exercises in the Maldives led by Club Med staff
- Download coloring pages of beachscapes and family fun for kids (and kids at heart!)
- Indulge in fan favorite Club Med recipes, like the legendary White Chocolate Bread
- Have a virtual dance party jamming to Club Med’s “Crazy Signs” Spotify playlist – bonus points for showing off dance moves on social and tagging @clubmed #ClubMedAtHome
- From Bali to the French Alps, transport to over 30 Club Med resorts around the globe on 360-degree virtual resort tours
- Activity suggestions for kids and parents designed to replicate Club Med’s popular kids club activities, such as music time with babies, family game night (with downloadable game sheets), and creating your own eco-friendly modeling clay to design a sculpture
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures