You can win a 7-day/6-night safari to the famed Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya The World. Wildlife Fund (WWF) and Natural Habitat Adventures have just launched a sweepstakes for the safari, custom-designed by Natural Habitat Adventures for the sweepstakes and not available anywhere else. Enter by December 8; the winner will be randomly drawn in mid-December.
The week-long safari offers an immersion in East Africa’s iconic landscapes, amid some of the most prolific and diverse wildlife on the continent. The prize-winner and a guest will explore the vast savannas of the Maasai Mara in search of the fabled Big Five — elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard — and a host of other wildlife. Safari activities include classic game drives and exclusive guided bush walks on a private conservancy, with exceptional proximity to wildlife from a mobile safari camp located in a remote sector of the reserve.
The sweepstakes aims to raise public awareness of the efforts of WWF and its on-the-ground partners in Kenya who have worked together for years to protect elephants, rhinos and other wildlife by fighting illegal wildlife trade, minimizing human-wildlife conflict, and protecting critical habitat.
- Enter the sweepstakes by visiting www.worldwildlife.org/sweepstakes and completing the sweepstakes registration form.
- The sweepstakes begins on November 2, 2015 and ends on December 8, 2015.
- Open to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry.
- The registration form requires each entrant to provide his/her full name, complete mailing address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address. All required information must be provided to enter and to be eligible to win.
- During the sweepstakes period (November 2, 2015 – December 8, 2015), there will be a limit of one (1) entry per person. Sponsor (Natural Habitat Adventures) reserves the right to disqualify any person who submits more than a single entry.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner will be drawn at random in mid-December.
- Explore the savannas of Kenya’s Maasai Mara National Reserve via open-air 4×4 vehicles and on foot with a local Maasai guide, and spend three nights in a luxury mobile safari camp in the heart of the reserve.
- Stay at an intimate safari camp on a private conservancy with exclusive activities that are not available in the national parks, including bush walks and night drives in search of nocturnal wildlife.
- Opportunities to look for Africa’s Big Five—elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard— as well as a multitude of other classic African wildlife such as giraffe, zebra, cheetah, gazelle and more.
- Grand Prize package includes: Two (2) round-trip standard economy airfare tickets to Nairobi from a major commercial airport in the United States near the winner’s primary residence; accommodations for six (6) nights in Kenya (double-occupancy room, room and tax only); economy-class airfare from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara National Reserve; meals from dinner on Day 1 through breakfast on Day 7; services of the Natural Habitat Adventures’ professional Expedition Leaders and camp staff; airport transfers; and permit and entrance fees.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, working in 100 countries for over half a century. With the support of almost 5 million members worldwide, WWF is dedicated to delivering science-based solutions to preserve the diversity and abundance of life on Earth, halt the degradation of the environment and combat climate change. Visitwww.worldwildlife.org to learn more and follow our news conversations on Twitter @WWFnews.
Natural Habitat Adventures is a world leader in responsible adventure travel and nature-based ecotourism. Since its founding in 1985, the company has offered eco-conscious expeditions and wildlife-focused small-group tours to the planet’s most remarkable nature destinations. Inspired and created from years of scouring the planet for the singular and extraordinary, Nat Hab’s itineraries are artfully crafted experiences that are far from “typical.” Trips are guided by professional naturalist Expedition Leaders, and Nat Hab enjoys a longstanding reputation for hiring some of the world’s best guides. Conservation is at the forefront of everything NHA does, and its philosophy is simple: tourism must work with and benefit local communities, which will in turn find value in protecting natural resources and wildlife. NHA is proud to be the travel partner of World Wildlife Fund, sharing a mutual commitment to travel as a means of helping to protect the world’s wondrous natural places. Nat Hab has donated more than $2 million to WWF and will continue to donate 1% of gross sales plus $100,000 annual through 2018 in support of WWF’s mission
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures