Biking can be a marvelous activity to enhance a stay at a hotel or resort, to let you get out and explore the destination. Hilton Hotels are highlighting some of the bike rentals and tours available at their properties:
- Hilton Burlington Vermont
- Located on a wonderful bike trail that runs along Lake Champlain, the hotel holds 25 bikes that are free for guests to sign out with our Bell Staff. The hotel has covered bike parking with a built in repair station with pumps and tools. Not too far from the hotel there is a bike ferry that can take guests across the lake to continue your exploration. Photo
- Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort and The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- The Key Lime Bike Tour, bookable through the resort’s concierge, is a recommended guided bike tour of Key West to learn the history of the island. The tour visits top destinations like Ernest Hemingway’s House, Mallory Square, Key West’s Historic Seaport, the Famous Key West Cemetery and the Southernmost point of the United States. Guided tours cost $39 per person which includes a bicycle and helmet, a bottle of water at departure, a stop at the Key West Lime Pie company for a slice of Key Lime Pie. Photo
- Hilton Bogotá
- Every Sunday from 8:30am to 2:00pm, the hotel offers guests to join a local Sunday tradition. Every Sunday, locals and tourists take to the “Ciclovía,” or cycleway, when certain streets close for automobiles and exclusively open for cyclists and pedestrians. During these hours, guests can enjoy 120 Km of cycleway across the city.
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Cycle @ Conrad is a complimentary unique fitness program for all hotel guests by the Conrad Centennial Singapore. In house guests are invited to join for a ride around town during pre-dawn hours on recommended and customizable routes (around 20-30km) starting from and ending at the hotel. The guide for the trip would be any team member who is passionate about cycling. Photo
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- The Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam offers complimentary bikes, on a first come first serve basis, which have to be returned before 10pm. The hotel can also arrange private guides to show guests the highlights of Amsterdam, Broek in Waterland or down along the Amstel to Oudekerk.
- Grand Wailea
- Grand Wailea guests can borrow one of 12 adult road bikes at the property and head out for an island adventure. Take a ride down La Perouse Bay, named for the French explorer, and the site of Maui’s most recent volcanic activity formed 900,000 years ago. Located at the valet desk in front of the hotel, bikes are available first-come, first-served daily from sunup to sundown.
- Trianon Palace Versailles
- Discover the Palace of Versailles by bicycle going down the Grand Canal to the Domaine of Marie-Antoinette, the Grand and the Petit Trianon, cycling through groves and hundred years old trees. Guests can pay for guided bike tours throughout the park of the Palace on weekends and public holidays. Photo
- Boca Raton Resort & Club
- Guests staying at Boca Raton Resort & Club are able to enjoy the coastal views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, and historic Mizner Village with the ease and breeze of its four neighboring bicycle routes. From 6 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. guests can rent bicycles from the resort’s Health Club and cycle at their own leisure around the resort’s 356 acres, or along any of the four designated bicycle routes ranging from one to eight miles long. The Youth Friendly route is 1-1.5 miles long and stretches along the Intracoastal Waterway, providing a scenic, short and sweet rides even the youngest cyclists will enjoy. Bicycles costs $15 per person per hour and have no age restrictions.
- Conrad Indianapolis
- The Conrad Indianapolis has a fleet of Conrad Cruisers available for guests to use complimentary during their stay. Located just outside the Conrad’s front doors is the renowned Indianapolis Cultural Trail, an 8-mile urban bike trail that connects all six of Indy’s vibrant cultural districts. Flanked with public art installations, the Cultural Trail is the best way for guests to explore the city. Photo
- Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
- Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa offers multiple ways for guests to bike around the city. At our on-site sport rental outlet, Action Sport Rentals, guests can rent beach cruisers, kid’s bikes, surreys and more and enjoy 28 miles of Mission Bay’s beautiful boardwalk. The resort also works with city-wide DecoBike, a company that provides bicycle sharing services. There is a DecoBike station in front of the resort where anyone is welcome to rent bikes and take a cruise around the city. Photo
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures