TRUCKEE, CA – The small ship cruise company, AdventureSmith Explorations, is offering last-minute savings of up to $1,200 per couple ($600 per person) on select departures of 2019 cruise vacations in Alaska.
“An expanded inventory of small ships, more itineraries and a longer season all benefit our clients who are interested in Alaska this year,” says Todd Smith, founder/president. “‘It’s very rare to see special offers this great so late in the Alaska booking season.”
To take advantage of specials that apply to specific departures and cabin categories, reservations must be made by April 19, 2019.
Savings up to $1,200 per couple come with select 2019 departures of the following itineraries:
- Alaska’s Glacier Country is an eight-day cruise navigating some of Alaska’s most impressive glaciers and wildlife viewing. Savings come with departures aboard the 90-guest S.S. Legacy April 26; May 10, 17, 24 and 31; June 7, 14, 21 and 28; July 5, 12, 19 and 26; Aug. 2 and 9; and aboard the 88-guest Safari Endeavor Sept. 1 and 8; and a special fitness and yoga-themed departure aboard the S.S. Legacy May 3.
- Alaska’s Glaciers & Whales is an eight-day cruise from aboard the 88-guest Safari Endeavour. Savings are applied to May 26, June 9 and 23, July 7 and 21, and Aug. 4 and 18 departures. Suites on this ship include balconies; activities options include stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking.
- Whales, Wildlife & Glaciers is a diverse eight-day cruise exploring the many inlets and wildlife of Alaska aboard the 88-guest Safari Endeavor with savings on June 2, 16 and 30, July 14 and 28, and August 11 and 25 departures.
- Alaska’s Inside Passage & San Juans Cruise spends 15 days along the iconic passage between Seattle and Juneau, visiting two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Glacier Bay National Park and Olympic National Park aboard the 88-guest Safari Endeavor, with applicable savings on May 12 and Sept. 15; and aboard the 90-guest S.S. Legacy on Aug. 16.
These eight-day itineraries are aboard one of three Wilderness small ships that carry from 60 to 76 guests depending on the vessel. A $600 per-couple savings comes with specific 2019 departures of:
- Northern Passages & Glacier Bay that explores backcountry wilderness between Sitka and Juneau on the Wilderness Discoverer with savings applicable on May 4 and 18 and on Wilderness Explorer Apr. 27 and July 20.
- Alaska Fjords & Glaciers that discovers glaciers, fjord cliffs, deep valleys and whales, the Tlingit culture and Tongass National Forest, with savings on the Wilderness Adventurer April 6, on Wilderness Discoverer June 29 and July 6, and Wilderness Explorer July 6 and 13.
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise that brings guests to tidewater glaciers, whales, puffins and old-growth forest is aboard the Wilderness Adventurer with savings on April 27 and June 8 departures.
Because of the high demand for Alaska cruises, the company is already taking reservations for 2020 programs. To help clients select small ships and/or itineraries that best fits their interests, Smith’s team have prepared 6 Insider Tips to Travel Alaska in the Best Way.
For details on all of AdventureSmith Explorations’ small ship cruises, itineraries, availability and for 2019-2020 reservations, call 866-575-2875 toll-free or visit the company website.
For more travel features, visit:
‘Like’ us on facebook.com/NewsPhotoFeatures